Student on Co-op Video
Speed School students on co-op are encouraged to submit a short video of yourselves working. Please complete the form below and submit a short (:15 to :30) video. Tell us:
- Why you are loving your co-op, the company, or the tasks you are performing for the company?
- How will the co-op experience prepare you for the job market?
Following are some tips to follow when creating your selfie video:
- Make sure your light source is in front of you. Otherwise your ceiling light may look like a halo.
- Pay attention to your background and surroundings.
- Wear UofL or Speed School apparel.
- Be energetic and authentic.
- Keep it short and simple.
- Make sure that we can hear you over any background noise.
- Use a tripod or secure your phone in place to steady the shot.
- Please record in landscape/horizontal orientation.
We cannot guarantee all submissions will be used in their entirety.
Student on Co-op Video Submission