Why Masters of Science in IE?
– Rolling admissions (semester starting months: August, January, and May)
– Baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
– Undergraduate GPA of 2.75+ on a 4.0 scale (unofficial transcripts acceptable; official required before enrolling)
– GRE not required
– Resume and 2 letters of recommendation
– International Students: TOEFL (79 or higher) OR IELTS (6.5 or higher) OR Duolingo (105 or higher)
– Full-time status = 9 credit hours in Fall and Spring; 6 credit hours in Summer