Resiliency & Stress Relief Registration
Helps individuals with the following:
- Overcoming trauma or toxic stress they have experienced by learning skills to manage their physical and mental states
- Coping with symptoms of anxiety and depression and learning techniques to address symptoms
- Replacing negative patterns with more positive coping habits such as:
- Understanding depression, anxiety, anger, guilt, and shame
- Maintaining and experiencing more happiness
- Balancing thinking
- Healthy relationships
- Holistic self-care (movement, sleep, etc.)
- Setting personal goals
Beginning the week of January 13th, class meets weekly for 6 weeks. Choose One.
Mondays: 1/13, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24 12:00 – 1:00
Tuesdays: 1/14, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25 12:30 – 1:30
Speed School will provide lunch at each of these sessions and provide a $150 book scholarship to any student who attends all 6 sessions.