Speed School’s Co-Op program helps students gain on-the-job training, make impactful contributions, and establish professional networks. But for employers, the benefits may be even greater.
- A pipeline to young talent looking for short-term opportunities
- The chance to exchange ideas with students who are eager to convert their research into action
- Potential to nurture relationships with future, long-term employees
- Cost-effective onboarding, as Speed School students are already highly-trained and ready to get to work
Participating students will complete three semesters of full-time employment in their engineering discipline.
These are just some of the employers (currently numbering 200+) that participate in the Co-Op program:
- GE Appliances
- Louisville Gas & Electric and Kentucky Utilities Company (LG&E – KU)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Marathon Oil