MEng Graduate Application Form

Because the Master of Engineering (MEng) degree is accredited as part of a five-year program with one-year of co-op experience, it is only available for students who have matriculated through a bachelor’s degree program at the J.B. Speed School of Engineering. Students who earn an undergraduate degree at a school or university other than the University of Louisville pursue the MS degree instead of the MEng degree.

This application is for students interested in pursuing a MEng in:

Click here if you would like to pursue a MEng in Engineering Management.