Preparing for Speed School
Calculus Preview Program
Register for a four-week intensive program designed specifically to help incoming Speed School freshmen who are enrolled in ENGR 100, 101, or 181 make the transition to engineering calculus.
Recommendations to help you navigate on day 1
- Become familiar with campus
- Use a planner, app, or other methods to manage your time and keep yourself organized
- Send in all AP, IB, and dual credit to UofL.
*Note: All dual credit must come from a college/university. AP/IB credit must come directly from those organizations- High School transcript alone does not suffice.
- Acquire Speed approved tablet
- Create a plan for tuition, housing, and other expenses: