As the saying goes, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” Let photographs tell your story.
All Photography Requests are subject to photographer availability at the requested time. Please place requests at least one week in advance of the shoot whenever possible, and allow 10 business days for turnaround unless otherwise indicated.
Centers and Labs
Show off the staff and facilities of the Speed School centers and labs with professional photos.
As part of Speed School’s strategic plan for marketing efforts, the Dean has requested that all Speed School employees have a professional headshot taken. These photos will be used in conjunction with press releases and other announcements regarding professional achievements on our website, social media and other outlets.
Tips for photo session
- Wear a shirt with a collar, a suit jacket or sweater.
- Wear dark colors as they photograph better than white or pastels unless topped with jackets.
- Wear sleeves. Please no sleeveless or short sleeves.
- Don’t overdress. Don’t wear “big” jewelry, big scarves, big hair.
- Don’t wear loud stripes or patterns. Avoid herringbone pattern.
- Don’t wear sports logos or logos other than Speed School or UofL apparel.
You will have access to a digital copy of your portrait upon request.