Civil & Environmental Engineering has never been in greater demand. Who’s going to improve infrastructure in the 21st century? Speed School graduates.
The groundbreaking research conducted on our campus, and in the wider community, has the potential to save lives. That’s hardly an understatement when you consider the implications of flooding, earthquakes, and other natural disasters, as well as road safety and wastewater treatment. Earn a graduate certificate online.
What You May Study
- Geometric Highway Design
- Fundamentals of Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Traffic Engineering
- Transportation Planning and Urban Development
- Environmental Analysis of Transportation Systems
- Airport Planning and Design
- Advanced Traffic Operations
- Pavement Design
- Earn a prestigious professional credential and increase your marketability.
- Learn from full-time faculty at J.B. Speed School of Engineering, who are experts in the transportation engineering field.
- Complete your certificate in just under a year of study.
- Skip the GRE – not required for admission into the certificate program.
- Apply any credits earned during your certificate program toward UofL’s online Master or Science in Civil Engineering (must apply and be admitted to the master’s program separately).
Complete this graduate certificate on your own time through fully online classes.
Credit Hours. Take only 4 courses to earn your SE certificate.
Explore the Graduate Certificate in Transportation Engineering
The online Transportation Engineering Graduate Certificate is designed for professionals with a bachelor’s in civil engineering who want to expand their working knowledge with highly-focused expertise.
Speed School Student Wins Prestigious ACRP Graduate Research Award for Innovative Airport Pavement Project
Speed School Professor Honored at Presidential Excellence Awards