Enhance your problem-solving skills, increases career opportunities, and helps organizations achieve process excellence and improved quality.
UofL’s Graduate Certificate in Six Sigma provides students with techniques and knowledge in mission-critical business areas such as: cutting costs, increasing revenue and productivity, as well as overall strategies for improvement of processes.
- Maximize your earning potential–professionals with a Six Sigma certification can earn salaries exceeding $107k and are among the highest-paid professionals in the world (sixsigmaofficial.com).
- Develop and perfect your abilities in process improvement and advance your leadership potential through industry-perfected techniques and expertise.
- Take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of 100% online classes, 8-week courses, and 24/7 access to learning tools.
- Learn from faculty with distinguished academic credentials, industry experience and a strong commitment to applied research.
- Skip the test–no GRE/GMAT is required for admission.
- Begin when you’re ready with 6 starts per year (Fall, Spring or Summer admission available).
- The 9 credit hours from the Graduate Certificate in Six Sigma can be applied toward the 30-credit-hour Master’s of Engineering in Engineering Management!
Complete this certificate on your own time through fully online classes.
Credit Hours. Take only 4 courses to expand your expertise and earn your certificate.
in Potential Earning. Professionals with a Six Sigma certification can earn over $107,000 and are among the highest-paid professionals globally
Explore the Graduate Certificate in Six Sigma
A Graduate Certificate in Six Sigma is designed for professionals who are ready to advance their potential as industry leaders through industry-proven techniques and expertise in process improvement.