Materials & Energy Science and Engineering
Degrees Available: Graduate
Ius at scripta copiosae. Eu eos adhuc oratio invidunt, dicat nonumy sit ei. Elitr abhorreant sed te, an option accumsan periculis sit. Quo euismod maluisset torquatos no, ea odio lobortis evertitur vix.
What You’ll Study
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Advanced Materials Science & Engingeering
- Materials Characterization: Microscopy & Diffraction
- Advanced Topics in Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Chemistry and Methods
- Solid State Physics
- Semiconductor Device Fundamentals
- Electroanalytical Chemistry
- Chemical Vapor Deposition and Processing
- Roll to Roll Processing
- Processing for Additive Manufacturing
- Fundamentals of Microfabrication and MEMS
- Photovoltaics and Solar Fuels
- Biomass and Biofuels
- Electrochemical Energy Storage
- Energy Storage
- Power Electronics
- Industrial Catalysis
- Systems Integration & Entrepreneurship in Renewable Energy Sector
- Techno-economic Analysis and Energy Policy
- Smart Manufacturing (Data Analytics & Machine Learning)
- Interdisciplinary engineering and sciences faculty & Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research labs
- Excellent preparation for doctoral studies in materials and energy science, engineering, or a related field
Areas of Study: Curriculum covers MESE fundamentals, energy processing, energy storage and systems engineering.
Two academic plans: traditional classroom format or entirely online.
Credit Hours. Complete 10 courses, chosen from a list designed to prepare you to discover the power of material science.
Explore Our New Graduate Degree Program
Regardless of the stage in your engineering journey, Speed School gives you options to reach your goal. Our graduate options will give you a professional advantage or take you into more advanced research.