Healthcare Systems Engineering
As healthcare becomes more advanced and reliant upon technology, the more necessary it is to have people who can bring the healthcare and tech worlds together.
The University of Louisville’s 100% online graduate certificate in Healthcare Systems Engineering is ideal for current and future healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their skillset, improve healthcare processes and procedures, and advance professional leadership roles by gaining technical skills in analytics, predictive modeling, patient safety, and health IT.
- Develop and demonstrate your knowledge in core areas of the healthcare operations and information technology industry.
- Take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of 100% online classes, delivered over an 8-week, asynchronous course format.
- Skip the GRE—it’s not required for admission into the certificate program.
- Take 1 course at a time and complete your certificate in less than 1 year.
- Apply your certificate credits toward UofL’s online Master of Science in Industrial Engineering or Master of Engineering in Engineering Management degree (upon approval; must apply to the master’s program separately).
Two Options. Complete this certificate on campus or 100% online.
Credit Hours. Take only 3 courses to expand your expertise and earn your certificate.
Explore the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Systems Engineering
A Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Systems Engineering is designed to provide students with the technical skills, methodologies, and analytical tools needed to specialize in systems analysis, predictive modeling, patient safety, and information technology within the healthcare system.